single listing imagesingle listing imagesingle listing imagesingle listing imagesingle listing image

Rumble Boxing - Marina in San Francisco offers a unique and rigorous workout experience. The gym features a welcoming and clean environment, with amenities like soaps, lotions, and hair ties in the bathroom. Classes are energetic and led by friendly, accommodating staff. The workout is intense but fun, combining HIIT and boxing for a full-body challenge. Be prepared for a dark, loud setting; earplugs can help with the noise. Some instructors receive high praise, while others may need improvement.


  • Clean and well-maintained facility.
  • Welcoming and friendly staff.
  • Effective and challenging workouts.
  • Variety of high-energy classes.
  • Convenient amenities in the bathroom.
  • Great music selection.
  • Flexible pace suited for all fitness levels.
  • Encouraging and motivating environment.
  • Highly recommended instructors.
  • Fun and engaging boxing classes.


  • Dark and loud environment.
  • Inconsistent instructor quality.
  • Issues with mic and speaker clarity.

Location / Contact

Rating Stats


out of 5.0

2 reviews
1 reviews
7 reviews
0 reviews
0 reviews

Reviews (10)


I would give it 4.5 stars. The staff is very welcoming, everything is so clean! And they have soaps, lotions, hair ties, and even cotton available to use in the bathroom. It's a great space.I had a class with Amy, she's great. The workout is no joke, but it's fun. I'd recommend you know some of the basics before going to this class, practice the right positioning of your feet and how to move (rotate).The space is very dark and with loud music, which is not for everyone. I got earplugs (loop) and they worked great at reducing the sound a bit. The mic sound is not the best, but again, the earplugs actually made it better. Not sponsored, but I'm actually surprised and happy about it.

review imagereview image

Did a class on Thursday with Mark.He seems pretty lazy and was on his phone a lot. (If he's new then I would give him some slack and he did not seem new)Definitely did not enjoy the experience.Will book with other instructors and avoid him.


I like the cleanliness of the place and how amenities are highly maintained after every class.The HIIT workout is incredible that I end up with whole body pain (the good kind) the next day.Staffs were nice and accommodating.The actual workout however would’ve been perfect if it wasn’t for the quality of mic/speaker they use as the trainer’s voice was not crystal clear when she speaks. I can only understand what she was saying 80% of the time. The other 20% I just kind of rely on what to do next from the projected videos. But anyway I enjoyed it.

review imagereview imagereview imagereview image



This is NOT an easy workout and definitely a great change of pace from Barry’s. The staff here are super friendly and the classes are no joke. 10 rounds of hardcore work: 5 on the bag and 5 on the floor… mason, cadre, JV, and Julia teach ridiculous classes. (There are more instructors too, but they’re the only ones that I’ve taken). Highly recommend taking one of these classes.

review imagereview imagereview imagereview image

The workouts are hard, but if you fall behind it ok and you can also go at your own pace as long as you're making an effort. They play good music and encourage to to keep going, I've had a great experience coming here.



Too dark, too loud, too warm. Instructor was not visible in the dark. Difficult to hear him and his instructions with the loud music. There was nothing stated ahead of time to inform people of the suffocating volume. It felt like a warm, stuffy, dark room. I do not understand why it has to be dark and loud to that degree. AC fans needed to be set at a lower temperature. Unpleasant experience!


No reviews yet

Frequently Asked Questions

Except the peak hours, this place remains quite free or moderately crowded.

This business has a rating of 4.3-star.

This business has 10 reviews.

The address is: 3060 Fillmore St Suite 120-A, San Francisco, CA 94123, United States .

The contact number is +1 212-804-7918

This service is listed under Boxing Gym .

Add a Review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rate this business! *
Add Photos